Sunday, February 26, 2012

Frustration

I don't know exactly why I'm so frustrated today, I just am. I think it may have to do with the fact that I have no idea what to do with myself right now. I really need to take up a hobby or something. I'm putting so much effort and work into my school work, I really miss just hanging out with friends and having fun. And the leadership thing too. Okay, so maybe a a year or so ago I was quiet, and had no idea how to lead anybody, and took on little responsibility, but that's so much different now. I feel I'm contributing to nothing around here, nothing. If I try to help out, everyone just looks at me as if I'm the worst person on Earth. I hate peoples controlling words and rude remarks, and they base me off of what they knew I was 2 years ago. I've grown too big for this small town talk, I need to get back into the world again, the one thing that seperates me from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment